Men’s Viral Puppy T-Shirt – a design from the intergalactic studios of the artist Vinni Kiniki, the ‘Human Malware’ series is pandemic inspired and created to raise money for charity, by buying this item you are helping to support the heroes at the NHS and patients falling victim to the C19 virus. We are donating 100% of all sales profit to ‘NHS Charities Together’.
🖤 Printdub T-Shirts, Ethics & Environment First and Foremost!
In order NOT to contribute to the devastation caused by ‘fast fashion’ We are proud to be using an ethically sound company for all t-shirt printing & production.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED & PRODUCED – 100% sweatshop-free and eco-friendly
- WATER REDUCTION – Using 7 times less water than average clothing manufacturers
- ENERGY REDUCTION – Solar energy powers the t-shirt sewing and cutting facilities
- VIRTUALLY ZERO WASTE – The manufacturing process produces almost no landfill (we recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into a t-shirt)
Viral Puppy T-shirt product details
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
- Flattering and comfortable for both women and men.
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
DISCLAIMER: We are not down playing the gravity of the situation – We just hope to make a difference. The designs are not depicting the actual virus but rather an imagined series, you can find out more information on the artist’s personal website.